- Ph.D., Industrial Engineering, Arizona State University, 2006
- M.S., Industrial Engineering, The University of Texas at El Paso, 1999
- B.S., Industrial Engineering, The University of Texas at El Paso, 1997
- Modeling and analysis of manufacturing systems, especially semiconductor manufacturing
- Manufacturing applications of simulation, operations research, and statistics
- Reducing the time to build, analyze, and deploy computer simulation models.
- More Info: http://jesusjimenez.wp.txstate.edu