Ingram School of Engineering
Introducing The Bruce and Gloria Ingram Hall!
Ingram hall, also known as the Engineering and Science Building (ESB), is a state-of-the-art facility with five floors focused on academics and research. The building represents a substantial investment in the future of STEM education and research at Texas State university, and will house several existing and planned Engineering programs as well as Biology research facilities.
New unique facilities in Ingram Hall include:
- A campus-accessible "Maker Space" with multiple thematic zones. Learn More.
- Customized / dedicated spaces for Engineering Senior Design activities. [Under Construction]
- Collaborative Learning Center (CLC) and STEM scholarship facilities.
- Several new Active Learning Classrooms for modern teaching/learning methods. [Under Construction]
- An extension of the SMART Lab where students are directly involved in research pertaining to renewable energy.
Students in the Ingram School of Engineering Participate in several student-led organizations. These organizations attend conferences, competitions, and open the opportunity to build a network of professional contacts.