Ingram School of Engineering
Bruce and Gloria Ingram Hall!
Ingram hall, also known as the Engineering and Science Building (ESB), is a state-of-the-art facility with five floors focused on academics and research. The building represents a substantial investment in the future of STEM education and research at Texas State university, and will house several existing and planned Engineering programs as well as Biology research facilities.
New unique facilities in Ingram Hall include:
- The Ingram Hall Makerspace with multiple thematic zones. Learn More.
- Customized / dedicated spaces for Engineering Senior Design activities.
- Collaborative Learning Center (CLC) and STEM scholarship facilities.
- Several new Active Learning Classrooms for modern teaching/learning methods.
- An extension of the SMART Lab where students are directly involved in research pertaining to renewable energy.
Students in the Ingram School of Engineering participate in several student-led organizations. These organizations attend conferences and various competitions. Not only is this a great way to connect with peers but it also opens the opportunity to build a network of professional contacts.
Upcoming EventsExpand All Content
- IGRM 3104; IGRM 3104
Weekly IEEE Meetings:
Thursday 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
IEEE at Texas State welcomes ALL students, regardless of major or previous technical experience. We strive to create fun events for members of all knowledge levels, from freshman to graduate students. IEEE hosts a variety of activities, a few of which are listed below.
Please, join us Thursday evenings at 6:30 PM!
- Social Events
- Robotics Team
- Guest Speakers
- Career Fair Prep
- Coding Competitions
- Volunteering Opportunities
Join our Canvas page HERE to check out our upcoming schedule.
We can’t wait to meet you!
- Ingram Hall, 1st Floor Lobby
- John Ivey, John@txstate.edu
- Campus Sponsor:
- Ingram Hall Makerspace
- Maximum of 6 teams
- 3-5 Members per team
Register Now! Click here for more information