Skip to Content

How To's

Expand All Content
  • 1. Request approval from the Provost's Office.  All requests must be routed through the School Director and the Dean of the College.  For full details on how to request approval, please refer to ORSP.

    2. Determine if international approval is required.  If the visiting scholar is not a U.S. citizen and will require work authorization paperwork, see step 2a.  If not, continue to step 3.

    2a. Obtain international approvals.  International scholars require additional approvals to enter and work in the U.S.  Refer to this website for further instructions and required documentation.  Once the required international documentation has been acquired, proceed to step 3.

    3. Complete the hiring process.  To complete the hiring process, provide the scholar's complete contact info and all required approvals from previous steps to the Engineering office for final processing.