Skip to Content

Closed Class Override Request Form

This form is for Engineering (CE, EE, ENGR, IE or MFGE) classes only!!

Use this form if you would like to gain entry into a closed class or get on the waitlist for a closed class.

Justification for request

Please explain why you think you should be able to enroll in the above course.

For upper level (4XXX) courses, overrides will only be granted to those that need the course for graduation.  You will need to submit proof of upcoming graduation (ie degree audit) and specifically state your case in the box below.