Skip to Content

Course Substitution Request Form

This form is for Ingram School of Engineering classes (Electrical-EE, Engineering-ENGR, Industrial-IE or Manufacturing-MFGE) and upper level Math classes only!!

Use this form only if you would like to substitute a class taken at another university for an EE, ENGR, IE, MFGE or upper level MATH required course. 

MATH course substitutions that are approved, will ONLY count for your Engineering major.

For any other science courses, please visit the College of Science & Engineering Advising Center webpage located here.

Course Information

Justification for Request

Please explain why you think the course completed at a transfer institution should count for a Texas State course.  

Also, please make sure to attach sufficient documentation to support your case.  Examples of such documentation would include a course syllabus, course catalog description, details of book used, etc.