ISoE IT Department
Welcome to the Ingram School of Engineering (ISOE) IT Department website. The ISOE IT team uses Atlassian Jira as a ticketing system to manage IT support inquiries. The team also utilizes Atlassian Confluence for creating and using a Knowledge Base.
- Create and submit an IT ticket
- Follow up on an existing ticket
- Update a pending ticket
- If you are a FIRST-TIME user or need a refresher on how to use the ticket system, Atlassian Jira.
- Access the ISOE IT knowledge base, Atlassian Confluence. It's a work in progress and will continue to evolve over time.
- Check back in from time to time to learn about new IT services.
- Please visit, If you are a new ITOC member or need a refresher on how to navigate the Atlassian Jira site as an agent.
- As an ITOC member, you are considered an agent in Jira and your screens will differ from a normal user.
Computer Image Deadline Guideline
Prior to the beginning of each semester, the following will occur in anticipation of the imaging that needs to be performed on classroom/lab computers.
- An email reminder will be sent to all ITOC members 8 weeks prior to the start of a semester. Each department (EE, IE, ME) should begin preparing a list of software that needs to be part of the semesters imaging cycle.
- All software lists from each ITOC member are due 4 weeks prior to the start of a semester to give ISOE IT team enough time to get all computers imaged.
This 4 week period will allow the ISOE IT team to prepare the image, push the image to all necessary computers, and test the image on those computers. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.