Welcome to the Ingram School of Engineering!
This site is your first step to finding information on getting the education you need to enter the engineering field. Engineering applies mathematics and the natural sciences to solve real-life problems.
The Ingram School of Engineering offers three undergraduate degree programs:
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
These programs are student-centered, and provide extensive hands-on experience. All programs lead to a bachelor of science degree.
Some programs have "specializations" which provide additional in-depth options for a particular field. For example, semiconductor manufacturing is a specialization of Manufacturing Engineering, and computer engineering is a specialization of Electrical Engineering.
Students in the Ingram School participate in student-led organizations such as SWE, MAES, SHPE, IIE, SME, and IEEE. These organizations lead to attendance at conferences, competitions, and the opportunity to build a network of contacts.
Click on the Degrees and Programs option in the navigation bar for more information.
If you would like to visit our facilities, please Contact Us.
Important News and Events:
- IEEE Honors Dr. Larry Larson as Outstanding Student Branch Counselor
- Recognition of Ingram School Graduate students
- Dr. Kim receives ACS PRF for "Computational and Experimental Investigations of Wormlike Micellar Fluids for Enhanced Oil Recovery."
- Texas State awarded $1 million grant to fund EverGreen project
- NanoTRA garners national accolade for infusing ethics into engineering
- Dr. Ravi Droopad named IEEE Fellow
- New Engineering & Sciences Building to be named "Ingram Hall"
- Ingram School hosts IEEE Standards Workshop
- Matthew Martin honored by USMC
- Engineering hosts Freescale "Internet of Tomorrow" Tech Talk by Dr. Khurram Waheed
- Positive impact anticipated from upcoming graduate engineering program
- MFGE "Mars Drillers" team shines at NASA Design Challenge Showcase
- Tiffanie Martin is the Spring 2015 winner of the WISE Scholarship!
- The Ingram School of Engineering welcomes new Assistant Professor to the Electrical Engineering Program
- The Ingram School of Engineering welcomes new Ingram Endowed Chair
- Ingram School of Engineering to host IEEE standards meeting
- Dr. Asiabanpour appointed as Editor-In-Chief of the International Journal of Rapid Manufacturing
- Dr. Perez receives NSF Grant - "EAGER-DynamicData: Minimizing Wind Farm Operation and Maintenance Cost Using Data-Driven Models"
- The Ingram School of Engineering welcomes new Senior Lecturer to the Industrial Engineering Program
- The Ingram School of Engineering welcomes new Senior Lecturer to the Electrical Engineering Program
- Dr. Jin to present as part of the Round Rock Campus Faculty Speaker Series
- MSEIP grant seeks to increase minority participation in STEM fields
- The Ingram School of Engineering welcomes a new Assistant Professor to the Manufacturing Engineering Program!!
- The Ingram School of Engineering's B.S. degree program in industrial engineering has been accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET (www.abet.org)
- Graduate degree program approved by THECB
For questions or comments about our website, or if you have news that you would like to share, please feel free to contact Sarah Rivas at firstname.lastname@example.org.